404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Challenge #7 For The Girls

Welcome to a New Challenge here at the Fabrika Fantasy Challenge Blog

Thank you to everyone who entered our Add a Heart challenge.  The DT had a great time visiting your blogs and seeing your creations.

We are pleased to be able to announce the Winners and Top 3 Spots as chosen by the DT.

The Winner using an image from Fabrika Fantasy and receiving 3 Digi Images of their choice is ...

The Winner selected from those entries not using a Fabrika Fantasy Image is ...

#38 Bettina

Congratulations!  Please email hello@fabrikafantasy.com to claim your Prize.  Please put the challenge Number and Theme when emailing in.  Please grab your Winner Badge and display on your blog.

The Top 3 are... (in entry number order)

Well Done to all of you!  Please grab your Top 3 Badge and display on your blog.

Before we get onto the new challenge, we have some new DT members to announce.  Please welcome Tracey, Sue, Mia Puh and Anila to the team.  Have fun ladies.  You will see their fabulous projects in the DT inspiration below.

Now onto this months challenge and the Theme is
For The Girls

The rules/guidelines can be found by clicking on the tab at the top.  

Please remember that you can use any artists images but there is an extra incentive if you use an image from the STORE

Here are the Beautiful Projects created by the Talented Design Team for your Inspiration.

using Flower Elf

Ine 
using Flower Elf

Lisa 
using Flower Elf
using Flower Elf
  

Please welcome our Guest Designer for this challenge.

Fikreta


My name is Fikreta but friends call me Fiki.

I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but I live in Kalinovac,Croatia.

I'm married to wonderful man and Im a mom to one beautiful 13 year old girl whose name is Paola.

I have five cats,turtle,bunny,guinea pig,two fish,two bird and a dog

I LOVE cats and all animals.
I love papers,stamps,(digi too) ink and everything else to make my creations.
I love to make anything crafty.
I enjoy in coloring and making cards very much.
 I do anything:cards, scrapbooking, Mixed Media, crocheting,DIY projects..

My inspiration is everywhere.

I'm big dreamer.

And I like to take photos,especially my cat's.


 using Flying Pegasus
 
Fabulous creations everyone Thank you! 

Now it's your turn!  Please link up below.

You have until 7pm (UK Time) on 28th to submit your entries. 

Good Luck everyone and have fun!! 

Google+ Pin It
3 comments:
  1. Congrats to winners and top 3 !
    thank you for having me as Guest Designer for this challenge!
    Im so happy to be part of this great challenge blog!
    cads from DT are so pretty!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me for top 3 first time I have entered your challenge, Im happy I found you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designer.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2016 FabrikaFantasy All rights reserved.